John M. Bailey School
75 West 10th Street
Bayonne, New Jersey
"Home of the Eagles"
Albert McCormick Jr. - Acting Principal
Mark Steinman - Coordinator, BD Program
Barbara Weaver - Secretary
Nicole Dematteo - Nurse
Dana Skrocki - Guidance/Anti-Bullying Specialist
John M. Bailey School Vision
In their pursuit of wisdom, the students of John M Bailey School will discover something of value in themselves and return it to society. Our school will provide a safe, functional environment conducive to learning and development of self-esteem. Faculty and staff will strive to achieve their maximum potential, model lifelong learning and positive values, and display understanding, empathy, and respect for all members of the school community.
We believe that education is the foundation of life successes. Therefore, our mission is to encourage, guide and support all students to reach their highest potential and become lifelong learners contributing to society. In order to accomplish this mission our school will work cooperatively with students, parents, and the community.
Members of the John M Bailey School community should hold the following values in common:
- Education is the foundation for life success
- To provide a safe environment conducive to learning
- All children can learn
- Excellence for each individual can be achieved through high expectations
- Learning is a continuous process
- Education is a combined effort - parents, students, teachers, and community working together