Abbreviated Session Tuesday, December 23rd:
Grades K-8 dismiss at 12:40pm.
PreK AM Classes report regular time, dismiss 11:20am.
PreK PM Classes report at 10:10am, dismiss 12:40pm
BHS dismisses at 1:11pm.
All schools will reopen on Monday, January 5th.
We wish you and your families a wonderful holiday, and happy and healthy new year!
Bayonne School District Mission
The mission of the Bayonne Public School District is to provide optimum learning opportunities for all students in a safe, secure, inclusive learning environment that fosters personal and interpersonal growth, lifelong learning and a strong sense of community. We believe that the district's mission can be accomplished when administrators, teachers, parents and the community collaborate as a team to accomplish its goals which are:
- To set high standards and expectations for student achievement.
- To provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- To meet the needs of our diverse multi-cultural school population.
- To provide a challenging curriculum by utilizing educational technologies that meet the needs of the 21st Century.
- To provide programs that foster successful home, school, and community partnerships.
- To provide teacher training and professional development.
The Independent Fact Finder Report is now available.
Click here for the following Bids/RFP opportunities: Attention Parents--Log in to the district Parent Portal by clicking the icon at the top of our webpage using your secure username and password. Here you will have 24 hour/7 days a week access to:
- Review your child's daily attendance records
- View progress reports and report cards
- Update your phone and email contacts
- Access district forms and documents you may need
- View discipline activity