Bayonne Board of Education Registration Office
669 Avenue A
Bayonne, NJ 07002
Registration Voicemail 973-936-9024
Due to COVID-19 district closures, all Bayonne Board of Education student registration for 2020-2021 school year will now be done electronically. No on-site registration or registration document drop off will be accepted.
New Student Kindergarten Online Registration will be open
May 22, 2020 8:00am - May 27, 2020 Noon
***If your child was enrolled in a PreK 4 Bayonne Public School class for the
2019-2020 school year, you DO NOT need to register your child for Kindergarten. ***
Pre-K 4 Online Registration will reopen
June 1, 2020 8:00am - June 5, 2020 Noon
Please complete the following steps in order to successfully submit student registration.
1. Step 1 - Complete and submit the online Preregistration Form - You must be a current Bayonne resident.
2. After submitting the preregistration form, write down your preregistration ID number that will be provided. You MUST have this number in order to complete the registration process.
3. Prepare the following documents to upload to the: 2020-2021 Bayonne Student Registration Form
- Student's Medical or Immunization Record
- Student's Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Three (3) current proofs of Bayonne residency in parent/guardian’s name
4. Step 2 - Complete the 2020-2021 Bayonne Student Registration Form
- 19-20 Transfer Students Registration - current school year only
- 20-21 PreKindergarten 4 Registration - reopens June 1, 2020 8:00am/closes June 5, 2020 12:00pm (noon)
- 20-21 Kindergarten Registration (late) - reopens May 22, 2020 8:00am/closes May 27, 2020 12:00pm (noon)
- 20-21 New Student and/or Transfer Student Registration - Opens July 2020
5. Step 3 - Medical Records survey. Please review Student Immunization requirements
6. Check email for Registration & Medical Records confirmation
7. Placement letters will be mailed home once they are processed
Please direct any questions to the Bayonne Registration Office
Registration Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Voicemail: 973-936-9024