Bayonne Board of Education Registration Office
669 Avenue A
Bayonne, NJ 07002
Phone: (201) 858-5581 Fax: (201) 339-1012
Registration Voicemail: (973) 936-9024
PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE UPDATE AND STREAMLINE OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS FURTHER.
DURING THIS TIME, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO UPLOAD THE SAME DOCUMENTS MORE THAN ONCE.
Early Registration for September 2021-2022:
Kindergarten: March 15th until March 19th
Pre-K4: April 19th until April 23rd
Click below to complete a registration form for either Kindergarten or Pre-K 4:
Due to COVID-19 district closures, all Bayonne Board of Education student registration for 2020-2021 school year will now be done electronically. No on-site registration or registration document drop off will be accepted.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR (September 2020 - June 2021)
GRADES PreK-3 through 12 IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Our 20-21 PreK-3 Program currently has limited spaces available.
Registrations will take place for the 2021-22 School Year
(beginning September 2021) on the following dates:
Kindergarten: March 15-19, 2021
Pre-K: April 19-23, 2021
All other grades: July 7, 2021
For address changes and working papers please contact the registration office at email@example.com
For out of District transfers, please contact your child/children's
Please complete the following steps in order to successfully submit student registration. Please be sure to select the correct school year.
1. Step 1 - Complete and submit the online Preregistration Form on the left side of this page. You must be a current Bayonne resident.
2. After submitting the preregistration form, write down (or copy and paste) your preregistration ID number that will be provided. You MUST have this number in order to complete the registration process.
3. Prepare the following documents to upload to the Bayonne Student Registration Form & Medical Survey in Steps 2 & 3.
- Student's Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Three (3) current proofs of Bayonne residency in parent/guardian’s name
- Student's Immunization Record (and physical and dental forms, if available)
- Transfer card from previous school, if applicable
- Last report card from previous school, if applicable
- High School students must have transcripts for all subjects
- 8th Grade diploma if transferring to High School
- Custody papers, if applicable
4. Step 2 - Complete the form on the left hand side of this page for immediate enrollment in the 2020-21 School Year. For Pre-k4 and Kindergarten, click on the Step 2 links above.
5. Step 3 - Complete Medical Records survey on the left hand side of this page. Please review Student Immunization requirements.
Please direct any questions to the Bayonne Registration Office
Registration Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (201) 858-5581