Bayonne Board of Education Registration Office
669 Avenue A
Bayonne, NJ 07002
Phone: (201) 858-5581
Fax: (201) 339-1012
Registration Voicemail 973-936-9024
Due to COVID-19 district closures, all Bayonne Board of Education student registration for 2020-2021 school year will now be done electronically. No on-site registration or registration document drop off will be accepted.
Click here for information regarding new
PreKindergarten 3 Lottery for the 2020-21 school year
An additional Pre-K 3 Lottery will be open from
Monday, August 3, 2020 10 AM until Monday, August 10, 2020 at 4PM.
If you have received confirmation of acceptance to the previously run PreK-3 Lottery, you do NOT need to reapply.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR GRADES PreK-4 through 12 IS CURRENTLY OPEN
PreK-3 Registration will be a separate registration,
which opens again on August 11, 2020 for those children selected in the Lottery.
PreK-3 children should NOT be registered utilizing the current online registration form.
For out of district transfers, address changes and working papers please contact the registration office at email@example.com
Please complete the following steps in order to successfully submit student registration.
1. Step 1 - Complete and submit the online Preregistration Form - You must be a current Bayonne resident.
2. After submitting the preregistration form, write down your preregistration ID number that will be provided. You MUST have this number in order to complete the registration process.
3. Prepare the following documents to upload to the 2020-2021 Bayonne Student Registration Form & Medical Survey in Steps 2 & 3.
- Student's Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Three (3) current proofs of Bayonne residency in parent/guardian’s name
- Student's Immunization Record (and medical form, if available)
- Transfer card from previous school, if applicable
- Last report card from previous school, if applicable
- High School students must have transcripts for all subjects
- 8th Grade diploma if transferring to High School
- Custody papers, if applicable
- 20-21 New Student and/or Transfer Student Registration - Opens July 7, 2020 9:00am
5. Step 3 - Medical Records survey. Please review Student Immunization requirements
Please direct any questions to the Bayonne Registration Office
Registration Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (201) 858-5581