Schoology FAQs for Students
How Do I log to Schoology?
Schoology is for studetns in Kindergarden through grade 12
Enter your BBOED student username beginning with Student First Name followed by Student Last Name followed by last two digits of graduation year and followed by @students.bboed.org (Example JohnSmith31@students.bboed.org). The student username is maximized at 19 characters including the 2 digit graduation year. The page will move to another screen where you will enter your Password and click Sign In.
username (example): JohnSmith71@students.bboed.org
password (example): bboed123456
This inforamtion can also be found on the Parent Portal
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Student accounts are managed by the district. if you would like to chage your password please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I update my Chrome Tablet or Chromebook?
- English: PreK - Grade 1 Tablets: Please click on link for directions
- Spanish: PreK - Grade 1 Tablets: Please click on the link for directions
- Grade 2-12 Chromebooks: Please click on link for directions
What is my 2020-2021 school year bell scheudle?
Why can't I change my Schoology password?
Students and Staff Schoology accounts are managed by the district. If you need login support:
- Complete the Parent/Guardian & Student Technology Support Center Request Form at https://forms.gle/2ft628n1rbetV3276)
- If you can not complete this form, please Text or Call the Technology Support Hotline at 201-477-0920
How do I update the Chrome OS on my Chromebook or tablet
- PreK - Grade 1 Tablets: Please click on link for directions
- Grade 2-12 Chromebooks Please click on link for directions