World Language Honor Society
Requirements for Induction into the World Language Honor Society
- Students must be enrolled in a 3rd or 4th level language class.
- Students must have a 90 or above average in language class for all 3 years.
- Students must have a general average of 85 since freshman year.
- Students must be in compliance with all BHS policies and regulations.
- Students must not be failing any courses.
Honor Society applications will be given out to interested students in March of each year.
It is the student's responsibility to give the application form to his/her guidance counselor by the deadline stated on the form. The guidance counselors will then calculate the grade point averages.
The application will then be forwarded to the student's vice principal to determine if he/she is in compliance with the all BHS policies and regulations.
Students will be notified by mail if they meet the requirements.
The World Language Honor Society Induction ceremony will take place in the Bayonne High School Auditorium on TBA