World Language Honor Society
Requirements for Induction into the World Language Honor Society
- Students must be enrolled in a 3rd or 4th level language class.
- Students must have an overall academic average of 90 or better in the WL course
- Students must have an overall academic average of 85 or better in all other courses
- Students must be in compliance with all BHS policies and regulations.
- Students must not be failing any courses at the time of application
Honor Society applications will be given out to interested students at the end of MARCH of each year. Students would see their WL teacher for applications.
It is the student's responsibility to fill out Section 1 of the application form. It is also the student's responsibility to get the necessary signatures from his/her VP/Dean for Section 2. Students must then return the application to their WL teacher no later than MARCH 15, 2019
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Students will be notified by mail if they meet the requirements.
The World Language Honor Society Induction ceremony will take place in the Bayonne High School Auditorium on JUNE 4, 2019 at 1:45 PM