Local newspapers and the Bayonne Board of Education website (www.bboed.org) announce the time and place for registration. At the time of registration, the following information must be presented:
Requirements for Preschool
- Child must be 4 years of age on or before October 1st
- Birth Certificate (Original + 3 Copies)
- Immunization Records (Original + 1 Copy)
The proofs may include:
- Public Service Electric & Gas Bill
- Cable TV Bill
- Water Bill
- Credit Card Statement
- Pay Stub
- Driver’s Registration or License
- Insurance Card
- Phone Bill
- Tax Bill
Parent or Legal Guardian must be present.
School placement of new students is dependent upon facility space.
IMPORTANT PRESCHOOL NOTICE TO PARENTS
The registration for school does not guarantee that the child will attend the neighborhood school. A very small percentage of students, because of overcrowding, might be assigned to a neighboring school in compliance with the mandated number of children allowed in a preschool class. The same procedure was in effect last year.