STUDENT & PARENT/GUARDIAN TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
Parent and Student Instructions for Bayonne Board of Education Digital Resources
Student Schoology Resources:
- English: Logging into Schoology
- Spanish: Logging into Schoology
- Arabic: Loggin into Schoology
- Engligh: How students access their courses
- Spanish: How students access their courses
- Arabic: How students access their courses
- English: Overview of taking student assessment
- Spanish: Overview of taking student assessment
- Arabic: Overview of taking student assessments
- English: Submitting an audio or video assignment
- Spanish: Submitting an audio or video assignment
- Arabic: Submitting an audio or video assignment
- English: Additional student tools in Schoology
- Spanish: Additional student tools in Schoology
- Arabic: Additional student tools in Schoology
- English: Using Accessibility Features and other tools in Schoology Assessments
- Spanish: Using Accessibility Features and other tools in Schoology Assessments
- Arabic: Using Accessibility Features and other tools in Schoology Assessments
- English: Using Kami in Schoology_Student View
- Spanish: Using Kami in Schoology_Student View
- Arabic: Using Kami in Schoology_Student View
Parent Schoology Resources:
Check out the new videos in the Parent Resource Kit provided by Schoology. There are three videos in this playlist:
- Welcome Parents - How to navigate Schoology as a parent and access all your children's activities, Courses and Grades.
- Parent Communication - Explores all parent communication tools available in Schoology including messaging, Updates, email notifications and signing up for Parent Digest and Overdue Assignment emails.
- Differences between Parent and Student Accounts - Learn important distinctions between student and parent accounts in Schoology.
Additional Parent Resources:
Additional Technology Student Resources
- How to access: Think Central, My HRW and Ed Science (HMH platforms)
- Updating your Chromebook Operating System (OS)
- Student / Parent Portal Support
- Seesaw Resources for Parents
Elementary students, if you need assiatance please contact your building technology teacher through Schoology messaging:
PreK - 8 Technology Teacher Contact information:
- BHS students or parents needing additional support, please complete the Parent/Guardian & Student Technology Support Center Request Form at https://forms.gle/2ft628n1rbetV3276) and a member of the technology team will contact you.
- The Parent/Guardian & Student Technology Support Help Form is monitored by our Tech Staff
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.
- If you can not complete this form, please Text or Call the Technology Support Hotline at 201-477-0920