Lincoln Community School208 Prospect Ave.Bayonne, N.J. 07002TEL: (201)858-5973FAX: (201)339-0943Mr. Keith Makowski, Principalkmakowski@bboed.orgMrs. Peggy Regan, Secretarymregan@bboed.orgMrs. Donna Ryan, Nurse201-858-5975 email@example.comMs. Carolyn Malanowski, Guidance Counselor/Anti Bullying Specialist201-339-3830 firstname.lastname@example.orgPromote Respect In Daily EndeavorsMission Statement: The Mission Statement of Lincoln Community School and the Bayonne Public School District is to provide optimum learning opportunities for all students in a safe, secure, inclusive learning environment that fosters personal and interpersonal growth, lifelong learning and a strong sense of community. We believe that the district's mission can be accomplished when administrators, teachers, parents and the community collaborate as a team to accomplish its goals, which are:
**Information regarding the pool can ONLY be obtained by calling (201) 858-5579**
- To set high standards and expectations for student achievement.
- To provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- To meet the needs of our diverse, multi-cultural school population.
- To provide a challenging curriculum by utilizing educational technologies that meet the needs of the 21st century.
- To provide programs that foster successful home, school and community partnerships.
- To provide continued teacher training and professional development.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Grab & Go Meals
2:00 PM ESS Virtual Hiring Event
June 4, 2020
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Bayonne Alternative HS Assignment Return
June 5, 2020
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Additional Pre-K Online Registration Ends