Mr. Keith Makowski, Principal
Mrs. Alana Ryan, Assistant Principal
Mrs. Peggy Regan, Secretary
Mrs. Donna Ryan, Nurse
Ms. Carolyn Malanowski, Guidance Counselor/Anti Bullying Specialist
Promote Respect In Daily Endeavors
Mission Statement: The Mission Statement of Lincoln Community School and the Bayonne Public School District is to provide optimum learning opportunities for all students in a safe, secure, inclusive learning environment that fosters personal and interpersonal growth, lifelong learning and a strong sense of community. We believe that the district's mission can be accomplished when administrators, teachers, parents and the community collaborate as a team to accomplish its goals, which are:
- To set high standards and expectations for student achievement.
- To provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- To meet the needs of our diverse, multi-cultural school population.
- To provide a challenging curriculum by utilizing educational technologies that meet the needs of the 21st century.
- To provide programs that foster successful home, school and community partnerships.
- To provide continued teacher training and professional development.