Welcome to the Bayonne School District'sDepartment of TechnologyMISSION
The mission of the Bayonne Board of Education Technology Department is to enable students to solve real-world problems, foster critical thinking and innovation, and prepare for college and career as they meet the challenges of the 21st Century global society.
- Apply information literacy skills to access, manage, and communicate information using a range of emerging technological tools
- Think critically and creatively to solve problems, synthesize and create new knowledge, and make informed decisions that affect individuals, the world community, and the environment
- Gain an enhanced understanding of global interdependencies as well as multiple cultural perspectives, differing points of view, and diverse values
- Employ a systemic approach to understand the design process, the designed world, and the interrelationship and impact of technologies
- Model digital citizenship