The Mission of the Bayonne Public School District is to provide optimum learning opportunities for all students in a safe, secure, inclusive learning environment that fosters personal and interpersonal growth, lifelong learning and a strong sense of community. We believe that the district's mission can be accomplished when administrators, teachers, parents and the community collaborate as a team to accomplish its goals which are:
- To set high standards and expectations for student achievement.
- To provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- To meet the needs of our diverse multi-cultural school population.
- To provide a challenging curriculum by utilizing educational technologies that meet the needs of the 21st Century.
- To provide programs that foster successful home, school, and community partnerships.
- To provide teacher training and professional development.