Program Coordinator: Deborah Whitney
Welcome to Home Instruction! Hope your child's stay with us is a short one. Please note the following guidelines for Home Instruction:
- A doctor's note is required from the doctor treating your child.
- This note is approved by the Bayonne Board of Education Chief Medical Examiner
- Five school days are allowed to set up Home Instruction
- You will be notified via phone, email and text message upon approval by the CME.
- A teacher(s) will be assigned to your child
- Home Instruction will take place for a total of 10 hours a week
- Home Instruction will take place in your home, Bayonne Public Library or bedside in the hospital depending on the situation